Accounting Intern (OJT)
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience.
A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and Confidentiality.Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Receive direct supervision from the Vice President of Finance and the Director of Accounting
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Academic credit will be available to qualifying students who receive approval of their university
- Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
- Upon successful completion of internship, will be provided with letter of recommendation
If you think that you are the one we're looking for, send us your resume with picture and transcript of records at firstname.lastname@example.org .Kindly indicate (your name - position you are applying for) as your subject.