Home Expertise Technologies Customer Care & Billing
Customer Care & BillingCustomer Care & Billing (CC&B) lets you respond positively and productively to customers, no matter what changes you face. And the proof lies in what experienced CC&B end-users say about the value of the product.
CC&B improves the company's billing process to:
- ensure billing correctness through the identification and resolution of issues before sending.
- offer different billing and payment methods through email, internet, cash deposit, direct debit or postal service
- customize billing format based on demand (i.e. consolidated billing across multiple premises)
- offer online re-billing process of previous billings
- help customers to better understand their billing by providing visual representation of the information (i.e. graphs representation of consumption variances over time)
- allow end-date customization for their billing cycle
- segment customer base, analyze profitability to provide service levels appropriate to the customers' needs and values
- provide flexible and efficient billing rate structure to accommodate future rate changes
- provide billing schedule that automate billing execution
To deliver the results you expect, we offer a full complement of CC&B implementation and support services. Whether a client is looking for an end-to-end enterprise implementation, a hosted environment, a technical or functional upgrade, or application support and maintenance services, TCSDI has the expertise and resources available to help maximize your CC&B investment.
Let our CC&B consultants help you achieve the results your company expects at a price you can afford. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Distribution Management SystemDesigned from the group up to deliver a comprehensive integrated suite of real-time management applications, the system helps accelerate network restoration while it also improves operational efficiencies and system reliability. Its functionality, performance, and reliability are unprecedented in the industry. DMS works with your existing SCADA, GIS and similar systems to:
- increase your return on invested capital (ROI) through better managing of distribution assets
- improve cost management
- provide correct and real-time information for decision making
- reduce outage restoration time
- improve operational efficiency
- safeguard the welfare of the people
The twin trends of deregulation and globalization are not only intensifying competition in almost every market, they are also generating more layers of legislation and regulation. The cost of doing business is increasing as is operational risk. Economic factors are slowing growth and eroding margins.
Mobile Data SystemMobile Data System (MDS) is one of the most important new requirements for efficient use of crew in electric utility. MDS allows you instant communication with your office, in addition to incident and vehicle status inquiries, dispatcher queues. With all these capabilities, mobile data systems package can add efficiency and accuracy to every facet of your work.
To deliver the results you expect, we offer a full complement of MDS implementation and support services. Whether a client is looking for an evaluation of MDS to company's business practice or to provide adequate application end to end testing, or to provide experienced and efficient delivery of MDS interface with other system such as Outage Management and Customer Management, TCSDI has the expertise and resources available to help maximize your MDS investment.
Let the TCSDI's MDS consultants help you achieve the results your company expects at a price you can afford. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our SkillsThe skills domain of TCSDI's IT Professionals includes the following array of technologies:
MVS/ESA, VSE/ESA, HP Unix, iSun Solaris, Linux, OS/390, Windows 98/NT/Server 2003/XP/Vista, IBM AIX 5.3, PC/MS-DOS
Oracle, ADABAS, IMS, IDMS, Informix, DB2, MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL
COBOL, COBOL II, NATURAL, JCL, CICS, IMS, IDMS, Visual Basic, C, C++, C#, Java, Perl, PHP, Powerbuilder, VB Script, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, Perl Script, JSP, XML.
Java Eclipse, Micro Focus Net Express, JCL, TSO/ISPF, Crystal Reports, BEA Tuxedo, BEA Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, ArcServe, Veritas Backup, Macromedia Flash, MS Front Page, Oracle SQL Developer.